The Edmundson Park pool and bathhouse was originally built in 1937. In 2005, the pool house interior was renovated and exterior pool area reconstructed into a modern aquatic center featuring a heated pool, three water slides, two "1 meter" diving boards, zero depth entry, kiddie play area, two basketball hoops, concession stand, and lounge/seating areas.
Edmundson Pool is a great place to cool off, relax, exercise, or plan your next gathering. Check out the brochure for more information.
Open in the summer 7 days a week from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm (subject to weather) between Memorial Day and mid-August. Closed in the spring, fall, and winter.
Rates for the 2023 Season
- Family - up to 5 immediate family members: $200 + tax ($180 + tax if purchased before Memorial Day weekend) Extra family members (over 5 people) on family pass is $22 + tax per person.
- Individual: $100 + tax ($90 + tax if purchased before Memorial Day weekend)
- Punch card (10 punches): $45.00 + tax
Advance purchase season passes are available at the City Clerk's office at City Hall, 220 South Market Street, during normal business hours.
Daily Admission Rates
- $5.00 per person
- After 5 pm: - HALF PRICE - $2.50 per person
- Non-swimmer fee: $1
- Children under age 2: FREE
Cash or credit cards accepted. (A $2.00 convenience fee must be assessed to all credit/debit card transactions)