The City Clerk issues the following:

Alcohol License - New or Renewals

Cigarette & Tobacco Permits

Sanitation (Garbage Haulers) Permit

The Police Department issues the following:

Peddlers, Solicitors and Transient Merchant Permits

Secondhand Dealers Permit

City license/permit not required; other requirements apply

Click image to learn more

Golf Cart

Click image to learn more

Cats and Dogs